Time flies indeed. As of this moment, the Regular Entry period is OPEN, and fees have also changed.
Use the time wisely:
- study the rules,
- remember that we have 2 new categories this year – Covid-19 communication and Storytelling,
- one campaign can be submitted in 3 categories, however, the entry should be tailored to the specific category
Quick reminder of the fees:
- 1 entry – 230 EUR + 21% VAT
- 3+ entries 175 EUR + 21% VAT
STEP 1 Contact & Legal information
- Contact information – we will use this information to send you automatically generated invoice & any further communication (questions about your entry, shortlisted information, etc.).
- The information you provide in section “Organization” will be used in further communication of shortlisted nominee and on a prize if you win such
- Invoice information – all the information that is required on the invoice legally. Please check whether you have entered everything correctly, as the invoice is generated automatically.
STEP 3 – Confirmation and payment – the last point where you can look over the information you provided.
If you need to return to the previous step, click BACK - it is located at the bottom of the page.
The Payment & Confirmation of submitted entry
Once you click “Complete Purchase” you will be directed to the Paysera payment module. You can pay via a bank link.
In your e-mail, You will also receive an automatically generated invoice to your provided e-mail address. If you cannot pay via a bank link, you can use this invoice to transfer the fee.
We kindly remind you that the final deadline for submissions is February 16, 2022, at 3:59 PM EET. After the stated time, the online system will be automatically closed, and no more entries or changes in the entries will not be possible. The date may change if the application period is extended. If you fail to pay the fees then the entry will not be submitted to the jury for evaluation.
And! If you receive the invoice, it also means that your entry is successfully submitted!
If you still have questions regarding the matter, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone at +371 29719893 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
Kind regards –
Mi:t & Links team